Policies & Etiquette
I reward those who approach me in a respectful manner, use discretion, practice generosity, and take the time to read through my website prior to reaching out.
I am a full-time companion and have obligations in many different parts of the country. I travel frequently and may need 12-24 hours to respond to your inquiry.
Same-day bookings are rarely available, but I try to accommodate bookings with a minimum of 4 hours advance notice while on tour.
I do not discuss intimate details of our impending date in written communications - please refrain from using vulgar, explicit, or crude language. If you feel that you will need a consultation period before we begin the date, please consider that when deciding how much time that you'd like to book with me. Some activities will require an established relationship.
Ahhh yes, screening! I understand your anxieties, so I try to make it as easy as possible.
Please fill out all requested information to streamline the process.
Your information is handled with the utmost care and is always kept confidential. This process is for our mutual safety and allows us both to be more confident in our communications.
When a suitor sends over complete screening information, I feel confident that they respect my boundaries. There really is nothing more enticing than an admirer who makes this process painless.
- Screening is mandatory for all new clients.
- If you have not booked in 3 months, you must screen again.
- I do not accept references as a way to screen, but they are always welcome in addition to what I require.
- For couples, both parties must screen.
- Want to talk shop & discuss details of our time together? Get screened first, simple!
Deposits & Cancellation
I know the thought of a deposit can be intimidating, I get it. When you book, I clear my schedule for you. Cancellations are disappointing both of us.
General Deposit & Cancellation Policy
- Deposits are required to secure our date. I have numerous electronic payment options.
- Dates under 3 hours require a $200 deposit (non-refundable, ever).
- Dates 3 hours and up require a 50% deposit.
- Same-day bookings require a 50% deposit.
- In the rare event that I have to cancel on you, your deposit will be refunded.
- In the event that you have to cancel within 24 hours of the booking or no-call-no-show, you will be asked to pay the balance owed, immediately.
- For safety purposes, I do not reveal the exact location of my incall more than 2 hours before our engagement. If you have any timing concerns, please communicate that.
Prior to Our Engagement
- I understand that you may be excited, nervous, and giddy. Keep communication limited to what's necessary & relevant to our time together. If communications begin to be excessive, I will let you know.
- Please let me know when you are on your way and text when you are about to park/arrive.
- Please do not arrive intoxicated - you will be asked to leave. I will also expect payment in full.
- Do not bring anyone else with you who has not screened ahead of time. If I see that someone else is with you who isn’t supposed to be, I will not open the door.
On Our Date
- Please practice good hygiene. Arrive at our date fresh and clean. If your hygiene is unacceptable, I may ask you to shower.
- I keep individually wrapped soap, mouthwash, washcloths, and fresh towels on hand. Showering does count towards your time, so plan accordingly.
- Arrive on time and communicate if you are running late. Please note that the amount of time you are late will be deducted from the length of your date unless I can accommodate you with the schedule.
- Upon arrival, place the investment in front of the television (please do not make me ask for it). I will then direct you to the restroom to wash your hands, use mouthwash, and freshen up.
- Your phone, keys, and wallet should go in the drawer. If you are comfortable turning your phone off on shorter engagements, I would prefer that.
- You may certainly bring a bottle of wine, champagne, or spirits for us to share within reason. However, I have a two-drink maximum (even for myself), period.
- Bringing snacks & refreshments is encouraged for dates longer than 90 minutes (and required for anything longer than 2 hours).
- If I tell you to "stop,” fucking stop. Please do not ask if I am sure, be assured that I mean it. If I have to tell you more than once, you will be ejected and your investment forfeited.
- If I catch you with hard drugs on our date, I'm out. Your investment is forfeited.
Additions for Longer Dates & Outcalls
- You are expected to provide all transportation to and from our engagement.
- If meeting at your hotel, I will let me know your ETA. Then, you can meet me in the lobby, greet me as a familiar acquaintance, and walk me up to the room.
- Dates longer than 4 hours require shared meals, social time in public, and/or a planned activity. The length of recreation time needed and the number of meals depends on the length of engagement. Let's talk!
- For overnights, I require at least 6 hours of uninterrupted sleep and private time to freshen up in the morning.